The Principal Financial Group Family Fun Fest Returns to Durham Bulls Athletic Park
Fans should plan to come early and stay late when The Principal Financial Group Family Fun Fest makes a stop at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park on Saturday, August 27, 2005, as the Durham Bulls take on the Richmond Braves. Created and produced by Entertainment & Sports International (ESI), the 4000 square foot Principal Family Fun Fest will be set up just outside the main gates and will be open beginning at 4pm. The Bulls take on the Richmond Braves at 7pm with the final fireworks show of the season following the game.
The Principal Family Fun Fest is an unprecedented, and completely free, celebration of baseball which will be visiting 56 different minor league baseball ballparks during the 2005 season. It is the most extensive traveling baseball festival in history and features:
- more than 20 baseball-themed attractions including a minor league baseball museum,
- the Xbox Home Run Derby video game trailer,
- a fan festival midway with batting and pitching cages, bungee runs, a huge side-by-side giant slide, baseball bounce houses,
- and lots more interactive fun for baseball fans of all ages.
- There’s even an exhibit where fans can put themselves on a free souvenir Topps Baseball Card.
To learn more about the Principal Family Fun Fest, go to www.principal.com/funfest.
Tickets for the Durham Bulls game are available at the Durham Bulls Box Office, by phone at (919) 956-BULL or online at www.durhambulls.com.
Thanks to DBBC’s Matt DeMargel for this capcom story.