The Durham Bulls’ Fanfest 2007, the annual “Opening Day” for individual ticket sales, will be held on Friday, March 2nd from 11:00am-2:00pm at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park. For the first time ever, anyone who purchases at least one ticket will get a free lunch of ballpark favorites at the concession stands. Hot dogs, hamburgers, French fries, nachos, popcorn and soda will all be available at Wool E.’s International Café in the food court.
“When you consider what you pay for a lunch these days, I think this is a pretty good deal,” Durham Bulls General Manager Mike Birling said, “With a six dollar ticket and a free lunch, how can you go wrong?”
Fans will also have the opportunity to win a brand new 2007 Saturn Sky if they can hit a homerun off the famous Snorting Bull in left field. Saturn of Durham and Chapel Hill, the official automobile sponsors of the Durham Bulls, will also have the Sky available for a test drive at the ballpark.
Other events scheduled for the 2007 fan include:
- Behind the scenes tour of the DBAP
- Wool E. Bull and his mascot friends posing for pictures and signing autographs
- Up to 20% off selected Bulls Merchandise
- Select-a-Seat event highlighting available season ticket and mini plan seat locations
- Create a video message to run on the new giant video board in left field on Opening Night.
The Bulls open the 2007 season at home on Thursday, April 5th with a 7pm game against the Syracuse Chiefs. For any questions regarding the 2007 Durham Bulls Baseball Season, please call us at 956-BULL (2855).
Thanks to DBBC’s Matt DeMargel for this capcom story.