Bulls Unveil New Durhambulls.com
On Friday, March 31st the Durham Bulls went live with the new homepage for durhambulls.com, the official website of the team. The new homepage will include several new features that are both buyer-friendly and entertaining.
“We took the best of what we saw from other professional teams’ websites and created a really great site I think our fans will love,” Durham Bulls General Manager Mike Birling said, “Hopefully our fans will get in the habit of checking our site every day because of the new features.”
Included on the new homepage are:
- A built-in video player that will feature expanded highlights from each home game as well as fun promotional spots for upcoming events at the ballpark.
- Photo slideshows updated every homestand
- A podcast section featuring player interviews by radio broadcaster Neil Solondz
- An expanded news section with larger photos holding the six most recent stories
- An expanded scoreboard with inning-by-inning scoring and in-game updates.
- Weekly Fan Polls.
Fans will also be able to purchase tickets with links directly from the homepage, sign up for in-season contests like John Deere’s Go for the Gator and RBC Centura’s Blast for Cash and purchase team merchandise through the Ballpark Corner Store.
Tickets for the 2007 season are available now by calling (919) 956-BULL or order online at www.durhambulls.com.
Thanks to DBBC’s Matt DeMargel for this capcom story.