Durham Bulls Open Friday Night
Bulls Face Yankees and Clippers During Eight-Game Homestand
The Durham Bulls open the 2008 regular season vs the Scranton Wilkes-Barre Yankees on Friday, April 11 at 7:05pm. Come see the 2008 Durham Bulls for the first time and be a part of Opening Day 2008 festivities including a post-game fireworks show.
Other special events will fill the eight-game homestand, including:
- Sat, Apr 12 at 5:05pm – Game 2 of the four-game series with the Scranton Wilkes-Barre will feature a post-game autograph session with the Bulls players, coaches and Wool E. Bull. Patrick from SpongeBob SquarePants will be at the ballpark all weekend.
- Sun, Apr 13 at 5:05pm – In Game 3 of the opening homestand the Bulls will wear pink jerseys as they Swing for the Cure. Jerseys will be auctioned during and after the game with profits going to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Kids can run the bases after the game, as is a tradition on Sundays.
- Mon, Apr 14 at 11:05am – The Bulls will finish their stretch against the Yankees with Education Day at the DBAP. Gates open at 9:30am for a day of learning and fun.
- Tues, Apr 15 at 7:05pm – Harris Teeter VIC Card Tuesday returns to the DBAP in 2008 for the opening of the stretch against the Columbus Clippers. Present your VIC card when you purchase tickets at the box office to receive a two-for-one discount courtesy of Harris Teeter.
- Wed, Apr 16 at 1:05pm – The Bulls’ first Wild Wednesday. Present your hunting or fishing license at the box office to get buy-one-get-one free admission. Don’t have a fishing or hunting license? You can sign up for one at the game.
- Thurs, Apr 17 at 7:05pm – Come to the DBAP for Best Buy Family Night and College Night. Sabrett hot dogs, crispy French fries and buttery popcorn are one $1 on Best Buy Thursdays! Show your college college on a night filled with fight songs and fun.
- Fri, Apr 18 at 7:05pm – The first homestand ends with a bang as Town Planner presents Fireworks Night at the DBAP.
For tickets to any of these games, or the remaining of the season, visit www.durhambulls.com.