Bulls Hosting Sports Management Night on Tuesday
Sports Management is one of the most popular professions in the world. From the excitement of working with sports heroes to developing a team’s brand in the community, there is an endless list of exciting jobs to hold in the world of sports. On Tuesday, August 30th, the Durham Bulls will join with sports leaders from around North Carolina to teach people how they can get their dream job in sports.
The Bulls are hosting a Sports Management and Networking seminar at the Durham Bulls game against the Gwinnett Braves on Tuesday, August 30th. Career-minded hopefuls will have the opportunity to meet several local sports leaders, then participate in a Q&A session with them.
Those local sports leaders include:
- Mike Birling – General Manager, Durham Bulls Baseball Club
- Doug Warf – Senior Director of Marketing, Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club
- Mike Maniscalco – Sports Director/Morning Show Host, 620 the Buzz and 99.9 The Fan ESPN Radio (WDNC/WCMC)
- Jeff Gonza – Marketing Assistant, NC State Athletic Department
- Katie VanLandingham – Director, Travel Services, USA Baseball
- Jane R. Bailey – Athletic Program Director, City of Raleigh Parks and Recreation Department
- Andy Ballard – General Manager, Virginia Beach Field House
- Kevin Wilson – Development Assistant, NCCU
Find out more about these leaders here.