The Durham Bulls are excited to announce the launch of the Durham SociaBulls social media rewards program, a free platform that gives fans the chance to rack up points towards prizes and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. By signing up at DurhamSociaBulls.com, fans can connect their Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare accounts to begin automatically accumulating points by interacting with official Durham Bulls social media outlets.
The Durham SociaBulls program is simple to use; the more fans interact, the more points they earn, and the better chance they have at winning great prizes. Several tiers of prizes will be awarded to SociaBulls members at every level of involvement. The “Top SociaBull” prize goes to the single highest scoring participant at the end of the season, giving that fan a package which includes a luxury suite outing and the opportunity to run official Durham Bulls social media accounts for a day.
In addition to the overall high score, all SociaBulls participants will be entered to win different packages at random, with each earned point representing a better chance to be selected for a prize. The Grand Prize winner will receive:
- VIP Durham Bulls Experience during a game in the 2013 season, which includes four (4) MVP Club passes, the opportunity to throw out the first pitch, a chance to participate in an on-field promotion, an on-air interview with broadcaster Patrick Kinas, and a behind-the-scenes tour of the DBAP.
- Private Batting Practice session at the DBAP for ten (10) people
- Use of Wool E. Bull as a personal assistant for a day
- Personalized Durham Bulls jersey
- Four (4) tickets to the 2012 Gildan Triple-A National Championship Game on September 18 at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park
SociaBulls members can earn points by liking or sharing posts from the Bulls Facebook page, retweeting the official @DurhamBulls Twitter account, using designated hashtags, checking in at the DBAP on Foursquare, submitting photos via Crowd Cameo, and inviting friends to participate.
Tickets for all Bulls home games and the 2012 Gildan Triple-A National Championship Game are available online at durhambulls.com, by phone at 919.956.BULL, or in person at the DBAP ticket office.
Thanks to the Durham Bulls for this capcom story & graphic.