We’re turning up the lights, tuning up our instruments and ramping up for Santa for American Tobacco’s Annual, All-Free Tower Lighting celebration on December 7th, 6-7 pm. in the American Tobacco Amphitheater.
- Light Wands to the first 750 people
- Special performances by the Million Dollar Quartet (fresh from DPAC) and NC Central University Alumni Choir
- Holiday cooking demonstration with Chef Chris Harris of Fork & Barrel
- Santa in person — courtesy of North Gate Mall
- The Triangle Christmas Tree Challenge’s inspiring kickoff
- WRAL-TV live and on the air at around 6:15
The lighting of American Tobacco’s iconic Water TowerThe holiday magic burns brighter than ever at American Tobacco!
The tower lighting is presented by University Ford and Kia, and sponsored by American Tobacco, FOX 50, and WRAL.com.
More Holiday Fun at American Tobacco
The Triangle Christmas Tree Challenge is getting ready to dazzle with some 60 tannenbaums festooned by area nonprofits. Voting starts on Dec. 7.
Bring home champion trees, wreaths and garland of your own courtesy of the Trosa tree lot at Diamond View Park near DPAC. Buying in your own backyard helps support housing options for people recovering from substance abuse.
Thanks to American Tobacco for this capcom story & these capcom graphics.