MIX 101.5 Radiothon in Last Day
MIX 101.5 WRAL-FM’s 17th annual Radiothon for Duke Children’s Hospital wraps up today, Wednesday, February 13th, but it’s not too late to help MIX helps the kids at Duke. MIX staffers have been broadcasting live from Duke Children’s Hospital since Tuesday.
MIX is offering several ways to contribute during the 2013 Radiothon:
- Listeners can pledge online at wralfm.com or
- by phone – toll free at 1-866-684-1015,
- or locally at (919) 684-1015.
- Find out more about how to help by enjoying delicious cupcakes, replacing your watch battery, collecting change and more here.
Volunteers are answering phones and taking pledges from 6am until 9pm. The phone bank is now open and will close at 6pm on February 13th. Checks, credit cards and electronic funds transfers are accepted.
- Visit MIX’s Radithon page
Funds raised through Radiothon support research into the causes and possible cures for devastating childhood illnesses. These funds also provide patient support materials such as toys for the playroom and parent education materials.
A check in the amount of total funds raised will be presented live in the final hour of the Radiothon broadcast today.
Tune your radio dial to MIX 101.5 for stories of hope and inspiration.