It’s back! We’re excited to announce the relaunch of the Durham SociaBulls social media rewards program, a free platform that gives you the chance to rack up points towards prizes and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Sign up at DurhamSociaBulls.com, then connect your social media profiles to begin automatically accumulating points by interacting with official Bulls social media outlets!
The SociaBulls program is simple to use; the more you interact, the more points you earn, and the better chance you have at winning great prizes. A rolling 7-day leaderboard will track accumulated points earned by members, which can be used to redeem on prizes like ticket vouchers, novelty items and merchandise.
SociaBulls participants can also choose to enter their points into drawings for bigger, more unique prizes like autographed memorabilia or the “Top SociaBull” Grand Prize, with each entry representing a better chance to win. New “experiential” prizes, like chances to run Bulls social media accounts, will be added throughout the year. The “Top SociaBull” Grand Prize winner will receive:
- VIP Durham Bulls Experience during a game in the 2014 season, which includes four (4) MVP Club passes, the opportunity to throw out the first pitch, a chance to participate in an on-field promotion, an on-air radio interview, and a behind-the-scenes tour of the DBAP.
- Private Batting Practice session at the DBAP for ten (10) people
- Use of Wool E. Bull as a personal assistant for a day
- Personalized Durham Bulls jersey
- Four (4) tickets to the 2014 Triple-A All-Star Game at Durham Bulls Athletic Park
The program has several new features this season, now giving members points for liking and commenting on the Bulls official Instagram and YouTube feeds, as well as for posting their own Bulls related photos on Instagram using designated hashtags. Users will now also be allowed to submit redemption codes for certain live interactions at the ballpark. SociaBulls participants will again get points for actions like retweeting the official @DurhamBulls Twitter account, using official hashtags, and checking in at the DBAP on Foursquare.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start earning points!
Thanks to the Durham Bulls for this capcom story & graphic.