Rocky Mount Mills is teaming together with our campus tenants and our CBC family as a drop off location for Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina on Wednesday, September 19th.
- Rocky Mount Mills (1151 Falls Rd), 9:00am-3:00pm
- Goat Island Bottle Shop, Donation location from 2:00p-9:00pm
- Koi Pond Brewing Company, 4:00pm-10:00pm
- TBC West: Taproom & Tacos, 5:00pm-9:00pm
- HopFly Brewing Company, 5:00pm-10:00pm
- BDD Brewing Company, 6:00pm-9:00pm
The most needed items for disaster relief are:
- Toiletries, including dental supplies (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hand sanitizer, etc.)
- Blankets and pillows
- First Aid items and unopened medicines
- High-protein canned meals with pop-top cans (ravioli, soups, spaghetti)
- Single-serving meals that do not require refrigeration or cooking/meals ready to eat
- Single-serving snacks such as raisins & granola bars
- Paper goods and products (paper towels/plates/cups/napkins, plastic utensils)
- Diapers (adult and child)
- Baby formula
- Cleaning supplies and disinfectant wipes
- Bottled water
- Work gloves, utility and rubber gloves
- Utility knives and flashlights
Please do not donate: Used clothing, shoes, toys, books, games or anything that can spoil, rot or create an odor.
Thanks to Rocky Mount Mills for this capcom story & graphic.