WRAL Marketing’s team Laura Worthington and Shelby Lloyd have teamed up with 919 Beer’s Podcast, Joe Ovies, Adam Eshbaugh and Wayne Holt to come up with the 64 of the best North Carolina breweries to go head-to-head in the Battle of the Brews!
“Now in round three, we are sitting at 1,525 participants with 25,000+ votes!” Lloyd told Capcom. “We have even seen some of the breweries following along and promoting their fans to vote for them!!”
Voters also are entered for a chance to win a Coolest Cooler (valued at $200) just for participating!
Big beer fan? Join the fun and vote for your favorites until May 9th!
Round 1 (64): April 5-11
Round 2 (32): April 12-18
Round 3 (16): April 19-25
Round 4 (8): April 26-May 2
Round 5 (4): May 3-5
Round 6 (2): May 6-9
“Shoutout to 99.9 The Fan Account Executive Arielle Rimoldi for selling the sponsorship of this voting bracket to Ruckus Pizza, Pasta and Spirits and WRAL Digital Account Coordinator Elizabeth Stout for helping get everything together to make this run smoothly!” said Lloyd.
- Highland Brewing Company vs. Mother Earth Brewing
- Crook Arm Brewing Company vs. New Anthem Beer Project
- Deep River Brewing Company vs. Bond Brothers Beer Company
- Big Bass vs. Olde Hickory
- Raleigh Brewing Company vs. Green Man Brewery
- Trophy Brewing Co. vs. Fullsteam Brewery
- Bearded Bee Brewing company vs. Lynnwood Brewing Concern
- Foothills Brewing vs. NaDa Brewing Company
Pick from some of your favorite North Carolina breweries going head-to-head each week through May 9, and see which ones advance to the next round!
VOTE HERE: 919 Beer’s Battle of the Brews Bracket
Thanks to WRAL Digital’s Shelby Lloyd for this Capcom scoop & for these Capcom graphics.