Friday & Saturday Night Fireworks, Ripken the Bat Dog, and Kids Run the Bases also scheduled
After a six-game series against the Gwinnett Stripers and the All-Star break, the Durham Bulls return to the Durham Bulls Athletic Park to face off against the Norfolk Tides, the Triple-A affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles. Bull Durham Night, Friday & Saturday Night Fireworks, Carolina Panthers Night, Ripken the Bat Dog, and Kids Run the Bases presented by Nature’s Twist are on schedule for the homestand.
Friday, July 22nd vs Norfolk (6:35pm)
- Bull Durham Night: Meet us at the DBAP to feed your soul with the Church of Baseball as we commemorate the greatest movie of all time. Bulls players and coaches will also wear Durham Shower Shoes jerseys, which will be auctioned off.
- Bull Durham Night Jersey Auction: Fans can bid on their favorite player’s game-worn Durham Shower Shoes jerseys beginning when gates open at 5:30pm, with bidding ending on Tuesday, July 26 at noon. Fans will be able to bid on jerseys online at DurhamBulls.com
- Friday Night Fireworks: Join us after every Friday night home game for a post-game fireworks show presented by bioMerieux!
Saturday, July 23rd vs Norfolk (6:35pm) Presented by Amica
- Carolina Panthers Night: Join WRAL and the Carolina Panthers for a fun night at Durham Bulls Athletic Park! Sir Purr is expected to be in attendance, with inflatables, giveaways and more pre-game from 4:30 – 6:30 on the grass lawn outside of the Aloft Hotel.
- Corona Hard Seltzer Night: Want an opportunity to win upgraded seats during the game? Dress up in your best “Tropical Shirts & Shades” for a chance to be featured on the fan cam and get an upgraded experience so you can live La Vida Mas Fina.
- Ripken the Bat Dog: We’re making fetch happen. Ripken the Bat Dog is back and scheduled to fetch bats during select Bulls games thanks to Sit Means Sit Dog Training Apex
- Saturday Night Fireworks: Stick around after the game for a post-game firework show presented by Window World!
- MLB Pipeline Game of the Month: The Bulls and Tides will be featured as the MLB Pipeline Game of the Month, with the game available on MLB.tv!
Sunday, July 24th vs Norfolk (5:05pm)
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids ages 12 & under will be able to run the bases after the game thanks to Nature’s Twist!
- Stryker’s Young at Heart Night (Presented by Stryker): Fans 55 and older can register at https://www.milb.com/milb/forms/strykers-young-at-heart-day to receive a ticket to a select MiLB game (One ticket per person per month. While supplies last.) You will get an email confirming that you will receive a ticket for the game you selected.
Following an off day on Monday, the Bulls will continue their nine-game homestand with a six-game series versus the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, on Tuesday, July 26, with Lowes Foods Two-For-Tuesday, Kids Eat Free Wednesday, $2 Hot Dogs with Afforda-BULL Eats, Marvel Defenders of the Diamond Night, two fireworks shows, and more!
Tickets for all nine games are still available and can be purchased at DurhamBulls.com.
Tickets for all remaining 2022 Bulls home games are on sale now. Group outings and season tickets or mini plans can also be purchased at durhambulls.com, or by calling the Mako Medical Ticket Office at 919.956.BULL.
Thanks to DBBC’s Andrew Green for this Capcom story & graphic.