Saturn Inks Exclusivity Deal with Bulls
Saturn Owners Can Park Free for Durham Bulls Games in 2007
The Durham Bulls and Saturn of Chapel Hill-Durham recently announced a new sponsorship agreement making them the Official Automotive Retailer of the Durham Bulls for the 2007 season. This official status also carries sponsorship exclusivity in the new and used automobile dealer category.
“We are excited about becoming an exclusive partner with The Durham Bulls organization,” Saturn of Chapel Hill-Durham Vice President and Executive General Manager Randy Gilmore said, “Being a local boy from Hillsborough whose uncle played for the St. Louis Cardinals, I have always followed the sport. Now I have the opportunity to become a part of this major on-going tradition. We are looking forward to not only showcasing our awesome new models, but also our commitment and support for the City of Durham and The Durham Bulls.”
While 2007 marks the 4th consecutive year of partnership between Saturn of Chapel Hill-Durham and the Bulls, the new deal is a significant increase over past seasons.
“Saturn of Chapel Hill-Durham has been a great partner of ours for several seasons now,” Durham Bulls General Manager Mike Birling said, “The Saturn brand fits perfectly with the demographics of Durham Bulls fans and we look forward to growing the partnership.”
Details of the contract include…
- Saturn owners who attend Durham Bulls’ games will receive free parking in all premium parking areas associated with the ball club – including all decks and surface lots.
- Saturn plans to use Bulls logos and marks in their retail stores and advertising campaigns.
- The Durham Bulls will provide a reserved parking area that will be exclusive to Saturn Owners.
- Saturn of Chapel Hill-Durham will have a full season vehicle display on the concourse to feature the latest line of Saturn vehicles.
- Saturn of Chapel Hill-Durham will be promoted throughout the season through on-field events, radio advertising, and fan giveaways.
For more information on Saturn of Chapel Hill-Durham, click here .
Thanks to DBBC’s Matt DeMargel for this capcom story.