Microspace Manager of Digital Signage Networks Greg Weaver
Greg Weaver, Manager of Digital Signage Networks at Microspace, was recently elected as Executive Vice President of Mobile Technology for DSA.
The purpose of the Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) is to advance the growth and excellence of the global digital signage, interactive kiosk and mobile community through advocacy, education and networking.
Objectives of the Digital Screenmedia Association include
- To be the unified voice of the members for the betterment of the industry
- To promote effective uses of digital screenmedia solutions
- To increase public acceptance of digital screenmedia solutions
- To educate members and the industry at large
- To help user/deployers find solutions to their problems and improve ROI
- To create market awareness of vendor members and provide them with business opportunities, contacts and resources
- To help members operate their businesses more profitably with growth and diminished risk and cost
According to Greg Hurt, VP of Sales and Marketing at Microspace, “DSA made a great choice in electing Greg; he is known throughout the industry as an expert in the area of content delivery for visual merchandising networks. He will be a strong representative for the organization as well as Microspace.”
Thanks to MCC’s Carla Torrence for this capcom story & photo.