American Tobacco has a new collaborative space dedicated to non-profits: The MissionPost. The space on the ATC campus in downtown Durham is meticulously designed to meet the often unfulfilled needs of non-profits:
- Community and Collaboration: By housing many non-profits in the same elegant environment, The MissionPost facilitates networking, the sharing of best practices, even active collaboration
- Workrooms & Showrooms: Individual offices afford staff and clients needed privacy in Class A office space for which American Tobacco is renowned – as well as common areas for hosting partners and donors.
- Shared Resources: Enjoy amenities such as shared workshop, conference room and break area without over-investing hard-earned funds in them. The MissionPost spreads out such costs among neighbors and friends.
- Furnished office space
- High-speed Internet
- Large Co-sharing Conference Room
- Community Copy/Fax
- Large Break Area
Lease Details and How to Apply
- Month-to-Month Lease Terms
- Affordable Offices from $500-$1,000/month
Offices in The MissionPost @ American Tobacco are available starting June 1, 2013.
For more information on availability, contact Jesica Averhart (email@example.com or call 919.433.4276).
The MissionPost @American Tobacco, where social influence goes to work. You can’t change the world alone.
Thanks to American Tobacco for contributions to this capcom story.