Kids Eat Free Wednesday, Afforda-BULL Eats with $2 hot dogs, Father’s Day pre-game catch on field also on tap
The Bulls return to Durham Bulls Athletic Park on Tuesday, June 14 for a six-game homestand, facing the Louisville Bats, the Triple-A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds. Among the highlights of the homestand are the Bulls’ third annual Pride Night, as well as Kids Eat Free Wednesday, Afforda-BULL Eats featuring $2 hot dogs, post-game fireworks shows on Friday and Saturday, and The Nine.
Tuesday, June 14th vs Louisville (6:35pm)
- Pride Night: Durham Bulls Athletic Park is a place for EVERYONE. The Bulls will celebrate that with their third annual Pride Night at the DBAP, promoting a safe, relaxed and inclusive environment for all fans.
- Two-For-Twosday presented by Lowes Foods: Fans can take advantage of special pricing on Field Reserve tickets and purchase two for just $22 thanks to Lowes Foods. Even better: no coupon code needed, just select any Field Reserve section and select the Two-For-Twosday option.
Wednesday, June 15th vs Louisville (6:35pm) presented by Carolina Psychological Associates
- Kids Eat Free Wednesday: Kids ages 12 & under can get a free Sahlen’s hot dog, a bag of chips and soda on Wednesday nights at the DBAP! Kids can get their hand stamped and pick up their meal voucher at Lowes Foods Guest Services when they arrive at the game.
- Low Country Boil Food Experience: Join us for a traditional Cajun style seafood feast featuring fresh crawfish, peel and eat shrimp, andouille sausage, fresh corn, potatoes and more as part of a special exclusive ticket package. For more information on this and other food experiences at the DBAP this summer, please click here.
Thursday, June 16th vs Louisville (6:35pm) presented by GoDurham
- Afforda-BULL Eats with $2 Hot Dogs: Fans can enjoy a whole smorgasbord of discounted food and beverages at the DBAP with our Afforda-BULL Eats menu, featuring $2 hot dogs and $2 fountain drinks and much more!
- Throwback Thursday: The Bulls pay tribute to their 25-season partnership with the Tampa Bay Rays, with players and coaches wearing specialty jerseys and caps as a nod to the 1998 Devil Rays squad.
Friday, June 17th vs Louisville (6:35pm) presented by Amica
- HBCU Night: Join us as we celebrate area HBCU’s throughout the night. A portion of ticket sales that evening go to support the HBCU Alliance.
- Friday Night Fireworks presented by BioMerieux: The skies will ignite for a post-game firework show at the DBAP.
Saturday, June 18th vs Louisville (6:35pm)
- Saturday Night Fireworks presented by Window World: Stick around after the game for Saturday Night Fireworks, presented by Window World.
- Ripken The Bat Dog: Ripken the Bat Dog will be fetching bats throughout the game in partnership with Sit Means Sit Apex.
Sunday, June 19th vs Louisville (5:05pm) presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield NC
- The Nine featuring the Durham Black Sox: The Bulls will wear special jerseys paying tribute to the Durham Black Sox, one of several Negro League teams to have played in the Bull City.
- Father’s Day Pre-Game Catch on the Field: Want to have a catch? The first 500 fans to pre-register will be able to play catch on the field for approximately 30 minutes prior to Sunday afternoon’s game. Gates open at 3:30pm, with catch beginning around 3:50pm. Fans must pre-register for Catch on the Field by clicking here.
- Kids Run the Bases presented by Nature’s Twist: Kids aged 12 & under will be able to run the bases after the game thanks to Nature’s Twist.
Tickets for all remaining 2022 Bulls home games are on sale now. Group outings and season tickets or mini plans can also be purchased at durhambulls.com, or by calling the Mako Medical Ticket Office at 919.956.BULL.
Thanks to DBBC’s Andrew Green for this Capcom story & graphic.