Kids Eat Free, Caribbean Food Experience, and Kids Run the Bases also scheduled on the homestand
After a six-game series against Charlotte Knights, the Durham Bulls return from their 12-game road trip to face off against the Triple-A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals, the Memphis Redbirds. In addition to three fireworks shows, including Independence Day Fireworks, the homestand is highlighted by Bark in the Park on Wednesday, $2 hot dogs with Afforda-BULL Eats on Thursday, and Top Gun Night with a t-shirt giveaway for the first 1,000 fans on Friday night. The homestand concludes with Saturday Night Fireworks before Kids Run The Bases presented by Nature’s Twist on Sunday evening.
Monday, July 4th vs Memphis (6:35pm)
- Independence Day Fireworks: Wear your Red, White & Blue as we celebrate America’s birthday with the biggest fireworks show of the season in conjunction with the City of Durham! Standing Room Only tickets remain.
Wednesday, July 6th vs Memphis (6:35pm)
- Kids Eat Free: Kids ages 12 & under are eligible to get their hand stamped and pick up a meal voucher for a hot dog, soda, and a bag of chips at the Lowes Foods Guest Services when they arrive at the game.
- Bark In the Park presented by Tito’s Vodka: Enjoy a night of baseball at the DBAP with your pup in the outfield! A portion of proceeds from every dog ticket sold will be donated to Second Chance Pet Adoptions. For Bark in the Park tickets, click here: https://atmilb.com/3vjcKrZ.
- Caribbean Food Experience: Come take a mid-week vacation with us to the Islands! A hand selected variety of rum alongside the flavors and traditional food offerings of the Caribbean will have you swaying in the breeze in no time. For more information on this night and other Food Experiences at the DBAP please click here: https://atmilb.com/3NhGPOm
Thursday, July 7th vs Memphis (6:35pm)
- Afforda-BULL Eats: Enjoy a night of discounted food and beverages at the DBAP, including $2 hot dogs and $2 fountain drinks!
- Throwback Thursday: The Bulls pay tribute to their 25-season partnership with the Tampa Bay Rays. Players and coaches will wear specialty jerseys as a nod to the 1998 Devil Rays squad.
Friday, July 8th vs Memphis (6:35pm)
- Friday Night Fireworks presented by bioMerieux: The skies will ignite for a post-game firework show at the DBAP.
- Top Gun Day at the DBAP: Fly-by the DBAP and bring your wingman for Top Gun Day at the DBAP.
- T-Shirt Giveaway (1st 1,000 fans): The first 1,000 fans to enter the DBAP receive a Bulls Top Gun T-Shirt.
Saturday, July 9th vs Memphis Presented by EmergeOrtho (6:35pm)
- Saturday Night Fireworks: Stick around after the game for Saturday Night Fireworks, presented by Window World.
- Ripken The Bat Dog: Ripken the Bat Dog will be fetching bats throughout the game in partnership with Sit Means Sit Apex.
Sunday, July 10th vs Memphis (5:05 pm)
- Kids Run the Bases presented by Pepsi: Kids aged 12 & under will be able to run the bases after the game thanks to Nature’s Twist.
- The Blood Connection will return to the DBAP to host their blood drive on Blackwell Street from 12-5pm. Donors will receive a ticket to a future Durham Bulls game and a dugout mug while supplies last. Appointments are encouraged, but walk-in’s are welcome. Set up an appointment at bulls – Donate Blood – The Blood Connection.
Tickets for all remaining 2022 Bulls home games are on sale now. Group outings and season tickets or mini plans can also be purchased at durhambulls.com, or by calling the Mako Medical Ticket Office at 919.956.BULL.
Thanks to DBBC’s Andrew Green for this Capcom story & graphic.