Kids Eat Free, Throwback Thursday with $2 Hot Dogs, and Kids Run The Bases also scheduled
After a three-game series against the Norfolk Tides, the Durham Bulls continue their homestand as theyface off against the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, the Lehigh Valley IronPigs. Lowes Foods Two for Twosday, Kids Eat Free, $2 Hot Dogs with Affordable Eats and Throwback Thursday, Marvel’s Defenders of the Diamond Night with Friday Night Fireworks, Saturday Night Fireworks with Ripken the Bat Dog, and Kids Run the Bases are featured on the homestand schedule.
Tuesday, July 26th vs Lehigh Valley (6:35pm)
- Lowes Foods Two for Twosday: Fans can purchase two Field Reserve tickets for a total of just $22 for Tuesday evening home dates thanks to Lowes Foods!
Wednesday, July 27th vs Lehigh Valley (6:35pm)
- Kids Eat Free: Kids ages 12 & under will love Wednesday evening home dates. The smallest Bulls fans can get their hand stamped and pick up their meal voucher (good for a Sahlen’s Hot Dog, bag of chips & small drink) at Lowes Foods Guest Services when they arrive at the game.
Thursday, July 28th vs Lehigh Valley (6:35pm)-Presented by Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Afforda-BULL Eats: Enjoy a night of discounted food and beverages at the DBAP, including $2 hot dogs and $2 fountain drinks!
- Throwback Thursday: The Bulls pay tribute to their 25-season partnership with the Tampa Bay Rays. Players and coaches will wear specialty jerseys as a nod to the 1998 Devil Rays squad.
Friday, July 29th vs Lehigh Valley (6:35pm)
- Marvel’s Defenders of the Diamond Night: Join us at the DBAP for Marvel’s Defenders of the Diamond Night on July 29th where we’ll sport special Thor jerseys and end the night with a themed fireworks show!
- Friday Night Fireworks presented by bioMerieux: The skies will ignite for a post-game firework show at the DBAP.
- Couch Oil Company Scholarship Presentation: Couch Oil Company and the Durham Bulls during the game will honor six deserving students awarded $1,000 scholarships through the Couch Oil Cares Scholarship Program.
Saturday, July 30th vs Lehigh Valley (6:35pm)
- Saturday Night Fireworks: Stick around after the game for Saturday Night Fireworks, presented by Window World.
- Ripken The Bat Dog: Ripken the Bat Dog will be fetching bats throughout the game in partnership with Sit Means Sit Apex.
Sunday, July 31st vs Lehigh Valley (5:05 pm)
- Kids Run the Bases presented by Nature’s Twist: Kids aged 12 & under will be able to run the bases after the game thanks to Nature’s Twist.
- Touch A Truck: The Bulls along with local public safety agencies will host Touch A Truck along Blackwell Street just outside the DBAP. Always a kid favorite event.
Tickets for all six games are still available, and can be purchased at DurhamBulls.com, or by calling 919.956.BULL.
Thanks to DBBC’s Andrew Green for this Capcom story & graphic.